Brejning Kirke

Photo: Destination Ringkøbing Fjord
Attractions
Churches
Address

Kærhusvej 3

6971 Spjald

Contact
The Church of Brejning originally consisted of a nave and a choir both in Romanesque design. During the Late Gothic period, the tower(west) and the porch(north) have been added to the church. The choir was rebuilt and extended with a three-sided apse built by the master builder of Brejninggaard. The year 1581 and the coat of arms with the initials of Hans Lange and Johanne Skram were placed at the east end of the church; the coat of arms was made of the same kind of terracotta slabs as used at the front decoration of Brejninggård.
Address

Kærhusvej 3

6971 Spjald

Last updated by
Destination Vesterhavet, Hvide Sande