Nørregade in Ringkøbing

Photo: Destination Ringkøbing Fjord
Attractions
Buildings and townscapes
Address

Nørregade

6950 Ringkøbing

Contact

On the corner of Østergade lies " The Old Merchant´s House ", Nørregade 2. Built in the 1970s, originally built round a quadrangle and included the adjoining houses on both sides.

Well-reputed merchant´s store untill 1995, since department of a furniture shop. In no. 9 is A. Rasmussen´s Printing House, founded 1874, nation-wide know and from 1918-75 owned by Louis Rasmussen " Sorte ( Black) Louis ", who was a pioneer in the tourist area. Nørrehus at the corner of the pedestrian street with shops and a movie theatre is from 1913 and designed by Kr. Jensen. A prior movie theatre, in a wooden building on the corner, was founded by ironmonger Valdemar Lange and marchant Frede Skaarup, the later revue king in Copenhagen.  

Address

Nørregade

6950 Ringkøbing

Last updated by
Destination Vesterhavet, Hvide Sande