The artpiece is placed at Stationsvej.
‘Genforeningsstenen’ (‘The Reunion Stone’) from 1920 by Alois Max Kroupa – The plaque was missing for a while, but an intensive search showed that one of the staff at the municipal government had given the plaque to a grocer. Luckily, the grocer returned the plaque. The relief was done by a Czech artist. This was the first ‘Reunion Stone’ raised in Denmark on 14th September 1919.