Romanesque choir and nave, gothic sacristy and tower. Romanesque font, altar piece from about 1500. Pulpit from before 1600. The Renaissance pulpit is a magnificent piece of carving handicraft - carved in acanthus leafs. The altar piece is of the west and south-western Maria-altars which weren’t broken after the reformation. The place of the tower on the north side of the church is very rare. The church was in 1994 bequeathed a nice bell chimes. The chimes can be heard at 08.10, 12.00, 15.00 and 19.00.