Lem Sydsogns Church
The very simple and beautiful church is found in Lem Stationsby next to the park and with its tower pointing east towards the street Kirkegade. The church is the work of architect Mindedal Rasmussen of Ollerup and was consecrated on 7th June 1931. Both the exterior and interior of the church are whitewashed. A altar cloth embroidered by a group of local wemen to a design by textile artist Lene Holm Pedersen was taken into use on Palm Sunday 1996. Compared with many other churches from the same building period, this church is distinguished by its exceptionally fine architecture.