New-romanesque style in red stone with slate roof. Consecrated December 21st 1891, at the same time as Mosevrå, to replace Denmark´s last thatchroofed church. Oksby and Mosevrå were built on the same plans; Mosevrå smaller, though. The church ship originates from the old thatched church together with the late medieval alter figures carved in wood. The painting of the twelve apostles is from ca. 1650. The rest of the interior equipment?s is mostly from 1891. The pulpit was decorated in 1950 with tree carvings depicting the entry into Jerusalem, the prayer of Gethsemne, the crucifixion and resurrection.
The church is open when staff is present and at religious ceremonies.