Pack some food and a sleeping bag and spend a night or two here and enjoy being as close to wild nature as possible. Get up at around three or four in the morning and sneak out to watch the sunrise. If you are lucky, you may see some red deer which aren't as shy this time of day. Such an experience will definitely be the one that the children will tell their friends about back home.
Practical information - night in shelters or tent sites
- Follow the guidelines that you will find on the designated signs.
- Remember to clean up after yourselves.
- If you bring a dog it must be on a leash.
- Be considerate of the other users of the shelters and of people in the vicinity of your shelter.
- Beware of fire hazards.
- Note that some shelters may have been booked in advance.